Monday 9 March 2015

Panzers Ready

Finished painting up my German armour (at least what I have so far). The camouflage pattern is more inspired by than authentic I feel, but as it's my first bash at it and I am shy of the proper paint colours I'm quite happy with the way they've turned out.

They could really do with some decals to finish off, but I'll probably look for some advice and supplies at my next wargame show attendance.



Stug III Ausf G
(from Flames Of War Open Fire! Box)

Panzer IV Ausf H
(5 Plastic Soldier Company & One plastic FoW )

Panzer III Ausf L
(Zvezda)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! There's a lot of different German camo schemes out there, so I think you have a fair amount of license to go with whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Paul. I had read that the German Armour was shipped from factory with a single base colour and a couple of tins of paint for the crews to apply the camouflage, so I kept that the back of my mind for justification. ;)

      Delete