Monday 16 March 2015

Another Sherman Painting Tutorial

I'll be painting my British Shermans soon. I did link to a great tutorial way back in January 2013 just after I'd bought the Open Fire boxset, but today I'm going to put up one from Battlefront themselves. Why? I suppose it deals with the actual kits and nationality I'll be painting and also it's a quicker, simpler technique that I know I'll be able to replicated across the 16 tanks that I have set up to paint. I 'm realistic enough to know that if it starts to become too much of a chore I'll struggle to maintain the interest to bash through them!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff dude! That is a great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kept quite quick and simple, so just what I will be needing (as I'm slow and simple!!)

    ReplyDelete