Sunday 13 May 2012

Cygnar Trencher Solo Proxies

The remaining trencher based solo's have now been painted. I've tried to convert the figures to represent to originals as closely as possible (or at least in spirit). The weapons on the proxy are those that would have been on the official Warmachine mini. I've included both pictures for comparison (mine are on top obviously).

Cygnar Rifle Grenadier (Trencher WA):
Cygnar Journeyman Warcaster:
Cygnar Trencher Master Gunner:
Cygnar Captain Maxwell Finn:
Cygnar Trencher Officer and Sniper (UA):

Must say I'm happy the way they've turned out, especially when compared to the style of the originals I don't think they'll be too out of place on the tabletop. Readers of the original proxy post will notice that my Squire is missing. I'm having second thoughts about that one as it's at least twice the size of the official mini (my one is pushed to fit on the 30mm base!).

As for other figures? I've proxies for Storm Lances, Major Katherine Laddermore and Captain Jeremiah Kraye lined up to start, but they are slight departures from the originals (although as before keeping in the spirit & weaponry). They'll be posted as they are ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment