Sunday 12 February 2023

Do Hover cars go VROOM?

 

With a street scenario coming up for Judge Dredd it was obvious that some vehicles would be nice to set the scene. 

I have a 3D fdm printer and Halo*Star had pointed me in the direction of Digital Taxidermy, so I picked up a model for a very reasonable £2.99 to test and see how it came out on my printer (a Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus).


Now I don't have my printer tweaked to the nth degree, I just don't have the time or patience, but it's set to produce OK prints that are for for terrain pieces. With a slight sand and bright paintwork I'm pleased with the way it's come out, especially once at the distance of the tabletop.

I've already bought another trio of designs to do, so you'll see more in the (hopefully near) future.

No comments:

Post a Comment