Tuesday 27 July 2021

Shadowrun Miniatures Quick Comparison

Shadowrun, Shadowrun, Urban War, Stargrave, Shadowrun, Copplestone

Thoughts have been a bit more Sci-Fi than usual over the last few months with Stargrave, Five Parsecs from Home and Reality's Edge all sitting next to the comfy chair.

Being a fan of Ral Partha Europe's miniature line I'd been wondering about how the Shadowrun line scaled with other figures, especially as Reality's Edge was crying out for more Cyberpunk types. I had it in my head that they were more "true 25mm". I had asked on Facebook but Paul is obviously a busy man so never managed to have a look.

So I took advantage of a flash 20% sale and included the Shadowrun Assassins pack with my order to test the water.

And the result is more favourable than I'd expected truth be told. I'll be happy to mix anyway, you can judge for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment