Thursday 19 September 2024

15mm Dungeon Inhabitants

 


I've been thinking about re-starting (after one adventure) my dungeon delving, but in 15mm this time. I needed a few more figures painted though so have been putting paint brush to (small) metal & resin to populate the dank hallways.
The Ogres and Trolls are Ral Partha Europe Demonworld figures.


These Beastmen and Ratmen are from Magister Militatum. I think the range has been sold to another company but I don't know who. In the middle is a 3D print caster which has been shrunk from 28mm to 15mm scale. The face is a bit indistinct in the hood but the magic effects are nice.

More Demonworld figures, this time Orcs (obviously!)

And finally, for now, some 3D printed Ghouls by Forest Dragon, scaled up from 10mm to 15mm. I repurposed the long hairy "female" ghouls as feral vampires, hence the different skin tones.

1 comment:

  1. Looking sharp! Makes me want to dig out my 15mm fantasy and get some paint on them.

    ReplyDelete