Thursday 7 April 2022

Mystic Blades

 

A single figure to keep the run going, another Ral Partha Dwarf. 

Obviously he's a bit of an outlier as far as style goes. Truth be told if I was looking through the website to make an order I doubt if I would ever have bought this figure, but he was in the Kick Starter that I backed. And am I ever glad he was - I would have been missing out!! Great fun to paint a simple style with a fun character. So happy with it and he'll definitely be in future warband rosters.



Just to completion  I've included a figure that I just re-based from his original square base. He's an old Heartbreaker Dwarf Champion I painted over 2 decades ago for D&D. If I remember correctly after he died the DM had him re-appear in a later game as a sentient enchanted axe, which was cool. I've a relatively hard "no repaint" rule for my figure collection. Time is an obvious reason but also a "that was then" look back for the games the figures have played. 


No comments:

Post a Comment