It's less than a week now to easily one of my annual gaming Highlights - Carronade (run by the Falkirk District Wargames Club)
|W..W..W..W..Warhammer figures for sale|
It does mean that I've a busy week preparing my wares for the table. A list of things need to be considered:
- Looking out what I want to sell
- Deciding on pricing (sticker prices and haggled bulk buys)
- Sourcing price stickers/displays so people don't have to ask "how much?" if they don't want to.
- Thinking about presentation (it's a pretty small space to cram too much into I found last year)
- Getting a bag of change for customers
A last but not least come the traders. A list of wants will be made up to make sure I don't forget anything. Buying here, more often than not, will save me postage costs. Checking paint stocks (there's always one paint that's dried up I don't know about), brushes and contacting any trdares to make show orders for pick up on the day are always useful. As is a general "want list" as a reminder to yourself in case bargains on stall or second hand. For example, in my case, I've made an order to Pendraken for a 10mm dungeon booster + others to pick up at the show and I hope to pick up a second hand Space Marine Dreadnought cheaply, amongst others.