Monday 29 June 2020

Judge Dredd: Starter Box Judges


A new project for me. Stocking The Judge Dredd (and Strontium Dog) sets from Warlord games has given me the excuse to start a 2000AD project.

Like many, I was hooked on 2000AD as a teenager, moving from the Brit comics of Warlord and Victor to the more dystopian future of Megacity One, SD agency Hunting grounds and Nu Earth. So it's with great excitement that I unpacked these for the shelves.

To get me in the mood the two Judges from the Starter box are first. There have been various colour tones over the decades, but I decided to opt for a brighter, comic palette. And I'm very happy with the outcome. As ever they are for my tabletop standard, so don't bear up to close inspection, but once the iconic uniform is hunting down Perps they'll really be in their element.


SHAMELESS SHOP LINK

2 comments:

  1. You are providing Right Informartion here. I Got help with your blog . It realy simple and helpful
    support.brother.com/mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joker Roma หากใครที่ยังไม่รู้จัก เกมยิงปลาออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ของเกมยิงปลาธรรมดา ๆ ที่เคยอยู่ในตู้เกมตามบ่อนคาสิโนต่าง ๆ ได้ถูกพัฒนาขึ้นมาเป็นเกมยิงปลา ที่โลดเเล่นอยู่บนเซิร์ฟเวอร์ออนไลน์ สามารถเล่นผ่านบราวเซอร์ เว็บไซต์ของเรา JOKER หรือจะเล่นผ่านแอพพลิเคชั่น

    สล็อตโรม่าโจ๊กเกอร์ สล็อต wallet เงื่อนไขน้อย หลายคนอาจคิดว่าการเล่น slot joker และขอสล็อตเครดิตฟรีในปี 2022 ล่าสุดนั้นต้องใช้กระบวนการที่ซับซ้อน เว็บไซต์เดิมพันต้องกำหนดเงื่อนไขที่ยากลำบากให้เราถอนหายใจและเลือกรับเอง อย่างไรก็ตาม หากคุณเลือกเล่นบนเว็บไซต์คาสิโน WALLET ที่ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete