Weather: Heavy Rain
(New additions/changes are shown in italics. Full stats are shown for new recruits)
Valgen Maests Warband (256pts)
- Valgen Maest: DWARF COMMANDER (88 Pts) XP: 3
- Falkaya Bloodsworn "Mrs Maest" (32 Pts) XP:2
- Falster Vonlyr: Elite Warrior (46 Pts) XP:3
- Squint Ironsights: Crossbowman (24 Pts) XP 2
- Rorr Burgarmash: Beastslayer (40 Pts) XP: 3
- Johan Tierpfleger: HUMAN LEADER (66 Pts) XP:0/3
- Torgor: Beastman #1 (36 Pts)
Beastman #2 (36 Pts)
Beastman #3 (36 Pts)
- Sidern: Minotaur Warrior (58 Pts)
- Jamwar: Young Minotaur (42 Pts)
- Kodar the Cruel: Chaos Warrior (42 Pts)
- Grimdur Gutwrencher: Chaos Dwarf (New Recruit) (40 Pts) XP 0/0
Q 3+, C 4, Short Move, Mutant
With the hill land set up the Dwarves chose to hold the line mid table. The Beastmen set up on one side of the table.
The mud from the heavy rain made progress slow. Ideally the beastmen wanted to take advantage of their superior movement to get past the dwarven line, but they kept finding "1"s in their dice rolls and ended up slow and segmented.
With the beastmen going down one flank the dwarven line pivoted round. The Minotaur and heavily armoured Chaos Warrior led to try and hold the pass for their comrades to catch up and pass.
Battle Result: Beastman Win.