Thursday 28 April 2016

WIP Thursday

Things are on a go slow here at the moment so it almost seems fitting that my semi-regular WIP update post is a day late.The introduction of a pair of cats (sisters) to the household has knocked out our schedules for the last couple of weeks. Leaving partially completed painted figures with paints out on the table for a few days would now seem to be a thing of the past!

On the upside it means I have two projects I'm working on at the moment (as one is shed based)

Firstly I am about halfway through painting the 3 characters for my "In Her Majesty's Name" Servants of Ra company.

The second is a terrain project - a steam powered sawmill primarily for Dead Man's Hand but obviously good for other periods

I suppose this post wouldn't be complete without this picture!:

1 comment: