Monday 1 October 2012

A Wash and Dry(brush)

It's amazing what you can get done when a few projects all stall at a similar point. In my case this weekend I had a flurry of activity doing dark washes and light (or brown) drybrushing.

It all started with the expansion pack of my Pendraken 10mm dungeon, which had been sitting around base coated grey for months. So a wash and dry brush later:


and when added to the main box I have:


Another part finished project was a pack of Games Workshop craters. Dry brushed light in the scorched centre and brown on the outside to match the main table surface.


And finally, following my own advice (I know, I'm as surprised as anyone) the ground round my rubble creations along with lightening the debris.


My Sci-fi tunnel project also saw some similar attention, but I'm saving that for a bit later after some more work has been done to it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the stalled project box. Well done to you for getting stuck into it. And with some excellent results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Irqan. It's always good to finaly be able to draw a line under a project - so many more to go... :-)

    ReplyDelete