The Inn was split into 3 areas; main bar, Office\cellar area and the main courtyard\beer garden. Both sides started with around 120pts worth of figures in random areas at the start of the scenario, with a figure coming into a random section at the start of each players respective turn. As this was a bar brawl there were no weapons. All combat stats remained the same (with the exception of ranged weapons), and there were to be no fatalities. All deaths rolled on the post game injury table would be re-rolled with 50\50 chance of moderate ot serious injury.
The First Law:
- Bayaz, (Warband Leader) First of the Magi, 120pts Q2+, C3 Special Rules: Leader, Magic User, Traps
Item: Armband of Protection
- Logen Ninefingers (Warrior) 42pts Q3+ C3 Special Rules: Fearless, Forester
- Forley the Weakest, (Archer) 44pts Q3+, C3 Special Rules: Shooter (Long)
- Ferro Maljinn, (Elite Archer) 56pts Q3+, C3 Special Rules: Shooter (Long), Unerring Aim, Stealth Item: Charmstone x 1
- Rudd Threetrees (Warrior), 46 Pts,Q3+ C4 Special Rules: Steadfast
- Curnden Craw (Warrior) 30pts Q3+ C3
- Red-Hat (Warrior) 36pts Q3+ C3 Special Rules: Scout
- Galan (Wood Elf Leader) 108pts Q2+,C3 Special Rules: Forester,Leader,Shooter: Long, Free Disengage, Acrobat
Item: Charmstone x 1
- Folmon (Wood Elf Warrior) 42pts Q3+; C3 Special Rules: Forester, Acrobat, Steadfast
- Ailuin (Wood Elf Warrior) 42pts Q3+; C3 Special Rules: Forester, Acrobat, Mounted
- Anlyth (Wood Elf Warrior) Q3+; C3 Special Rules: Forester, Acrobat, Steadfast
- Rusgon (Wood Elf Warrior) Q3+, C3 Special Rules: Forester
- Thonor (Dryad) Q3+, C2 Special Rules Forester, Distract, Free Disengage, Steadfast
- Tatharon (Wood Elf Archer) Q4+, C3 Special Rules Forester,Shooter: Long, Free Disengage, Acrobat
- Galadthel (Elite Wood Elf Archer) Q3+, C3 Special Rules: Forester,Shooter: Long, Unerring Aim, Stealth
- Lavathor (Wood Elf Beastmaster) Q3+, C3 Special Rules: Forester, Beastmaster
- Squeal (Wild Boar) Q4+, C2 Special Rules: Animal, Forester, Long Move
Shank's pony for this indoor experience) against Red Hat.
Ferro suffered a similar fate at the hands of her opposite female Elite archer, Galadthel.
Next door, Threetress had managed to force his way into the Beer store. Sensing an advantage at last Redhat push an attack, but ended on his back.
Folmon dashed in, not only to contact Ferro but also block Galadthel's path to her quarry.
Battle Outcome: A Everglade Guardians Victory (and a few sore heads the next morning!)