Weather: Thunder Storm
(New additions/changes are shown in italics. Full stats are shown for new recruits)
Valgen Maests Warband (287pts)
- Valgen Maest: DWARF COMMANDER (98 Pts) XP: 0
- Falkaya Bloodsworn "Mrs Maest" (38 Pts)
- Falster Vonlyr: Elite Warrior (52 Pts) XP:1
- Squint Ironsights: Crossbowman (29 Pts) XP 0
- Rorr Burgarmash: Beastslayer (40 Pts) XP: 3
Q-1 this battle (Moderate Injury)
- Cerri Crakshot: CROSSBOWMAN Sharpshooter [New Recruit] (30 Pts, ) XP: 0Quality 4+ Combat 3 (2 H2H/4 ranged), Short Move, Medium Shooter
- Johan Tierpfleger: HUMAN LEADER (66 Pts) XP:1/3
- Torgor: Beastman #1 (36 Pts) XP:1/4
- Kragos: Beastman #2 (36 Pts) XP:1/4
- Arax: Beastman #3 (36 Pts) XP:1/4
- Gorthor: Beastman #4 (32 Pts) XP:0/0
- Sidern: Minotaur Warrior (58 Pts) XP:1/4
- Jamwar: Young Minotaur (42 Pts) XP:1/4
- Grimdur Gutwrencher: Chaos Dwarf (40 Pts) XP 1/1
The table was set up with a series of "forrest zones" (including the hills). All other flat (brown) terrain was treated as normal.
Scenario rules meant that to win the Dwarves had to kill the opposition leader, Johan, as he was the only personality. Weather rules meant that figures fell down (treated as a knockdown with free stand up next activation) on any activation roll of a "1".
banana boots pre-battle). The Minotaur, back up now holds back. Needing a couple of activations to get an attack in he is wary of slipping again whith so many enemy close by and also aware that his size counts against him in ranged attacks.
and outnumbered he is hacked down.
Battle Result: Johan not assassinated - Beastman win.