Scenario: Take The High Ground
(New additions/changes are shown in italics. Full stats are shown for new recruits)
Valgen Maests Warband (287pts)
- Valgen Maest: DWARF COMMANDER (98 Pts) XP: 1
- Falkaya Bloodsworn "Mrs Maest" (38 Pts) XP:1
- Falster Vonlyr: Elite Warrior (52 Pts) XP:1
- Squint Ironsights: Crossbowman (29 Pts) XP: 1
- Cerri Crakshot: Crossbowman Sharpshooter (30 Pts, ) XP: 1
- Scotaidh Irn Bru: ELITE WARRIOR [new recruit] 40 Pts, XP: 0, Quality 3+ Combat 4+, Short Move Hatred - Beastmean. +1 to any H2H attacks against a hated foe. Must always engage hated foes first. Item - Keg of Ale. Can drink before battle. One use. +1 to Combat, -1 Quality.
- Johan Tierpfleger: HUMAN LEADER (66 Pts) XP:1/3
- Old Torgor: Beastman #1 (36 Pts) XP:1/4
- Kragos: Beastman #2 (36 Pts) XP:1/4
- Arax: Beastman #3 (36 Pts) XP:1/4
- Gorthor: Beastman #4 (32 Pts) XP:0/0
- Sidern: Minotaur Warrior (58 Pts) XP:1/4
- Jamwar: Young Minotaur (42 Pts) XP:1/4
- Grimdur Gutwrencher: Chaos Dwarf (40 Pts) XP 1/1
The scoring high ground was a hill in the clearing centre table. 4 other areas were forrest with the rest of table being open ground. The scenario voctory conditions were 1VP per full turn you were the only player/warband on the hill. Also 1 VP per 20 point killed.
Valgen had the last word of the battle, fully venting his fury on the beastman. But he realised that time was up, and the push for the hill was over.
- Dwarves: Killed 78pts = 3VP
- Beastmen: Killed 107pts = 5 VP + 7 VP for commanding the Hill = 12VP
- Beastmen Win