|The real deal|
Talking of colour schemes, and again feel free to skip this next part as it's primarily to aid my memory, here's what I used.
- Coats: GW Foundation Dheneb Stone
- Trousers: Miniature Paints Earth Brown
- Boots and Gun Stock: Miniature Paints Chocolate Brown
- Helmet & Gloves: GW Foundation Calthan Brown
- Shoulder and Knee pads: GW Foundation Mordian Blue
- Bed Roll: Miniature Paints Stone Green
- Backpack and Holster: GW Desert Yellow
- Waterbottle: Miniature Paints Brown
- Front Webbing: Miniature Paints Bronze
- Gas masks: Miniature Paints Mid Grey
Wash with diluted Vallejo Sepia and highlight with original colours again.
I chose to wash with Vallejo Sepia this time as it gives a warmer and less gritty feel.