Wednesday 16 March 2016

WIP Wednesday


A quick "what's going on".  One nearing it's end and another beginning.

My newly painted Mutant Rat Ogre is just awaiting being based now, so should be properly posted up in a few days.

The black undercoated figures are the start of my next project - Egyptian Cultists. These are the cultist figures from the "In Her Majesty's Name" Servants of Ra box. I've a few extra figures to add to the core box set, but the cultists will be using the same palette as the Rat Ogre and they will also get the bulk of the initial force started.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite Cultist sculpts! I also picked up some extras in one of the North Star sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite right too. You can't have too many Cultists - especially as the IHMN stats will have them dying like flies!

      Delete