Scenario: On Difficult Ground
(New additions/changes to the warbands are in italics. Full stats shown for new recruits)
Valgen Maest's Warband (366 Pts)
- Valgen Maest : DWARF COMMANDER (1XP) 95 Pts
- Ovthur Whurdar: Crossbowman (1XP) 32 Pts
- Falster Vonlyr: Elite Warrior (1XP) 52pts
- Gnok Radamal: Elite Warrior 46 Pts
- Harthic Urduum: Warrior (1XP) 40 Pts
- Tyban Duerstenr : Crossbowman 24 Pts
- Horget Goodseeker : Crossbowman 24 Pts
- Venfi Fiendbreaker : Skirmisher 18 Pts
- Bolbir Dwifik: Thief 36 Pts
- Skeener - Leader (1XP) 75 Pts
- Rusineth - Swarm Master (1XP) 46 Pts
- Masssch - Warrior (1XP) 46 Pts
- Kritsk - Warrior 27 Pts
- Skritskik - Warrior 27pts
- Grisak - Champion Warrior 35 Pts
- Durlik - Thrower (1XP)27 Pts
- Ikineth - Standard Bearer (1XP) 27 Pts
- Rat Swarm (x1) 22 Pts
When the weather was rolled it became apparent that this battle was going to be a long slog. The swamp was already reducing movement length by one category, which meant that the Dwarves were needing 2 actions to just move at all. The Thunderstorm rules also meant that if a "1" was rolled the model became stuck for that turn and couldn't move, even if it had rolled enough other actions to do so.
And so the battle ended. The rats were cagey, and the dwarves couldn't make headway in the mud. That would be the match summary.
Battle Outcome: Draw.