Something a bit left field - some Terminator style ducklings.One of the things about being old is that you forget about things you've bought and hoarded away years previously - these being a good point in case. Back in the murky days of the past, when Ebay was just an auction site filled with normal folk and not companies, I picked up some rather random figures.
These are part of a small line of Sci-Fi ducks or ducklings. They only stand about 15mm tall so I'm labelling them as ducklings for the sake of my Critters project. I'm pretty sure the seller was also the sculptor but other than that I have no other details. I have a couple of sets of the fleshed infantry as well which are currently being bathed in IPA for a repaint.
If anyone recognises these I'd be very grateful for some extra details...

No comments:
Post a Comment