Saturday 4 February 2023

Painting the P.B.I.


Just a quicky painting post, more for my own future self really.

For Xmas I received a copy of Xenos Rampant I've been painting up a 15mm force to get started. I've started now the Poor Bloody Infantry (Light Infantry in game) section now. They are15mm Cold Climes Planetary Militia from Alternative Armies. My army isn't a cold weather themed one, I just liked the long coats and hats they have. these are the first 2 test models for my scheme, and I thought I'd note down what I did for future me!


Boots: Dark Leather

Trousers: Tankovy Green

Tunic\Coat\Webbing\Hat:

  1. Coat: Battlefield Brown
  2. Webbing\Hat: Greatcoat Grey
  3. Shade with Agrax Earthshade
  4. Coat: Highlight with Sicily Yellow
  5. Webbing\Hat: Highlight with Wolf Grey
  6. Shoulders: Lilac

Guns\Back Breather: 

  1. Leadbelcher
  2. Agrax Earthshade
  3. Shiny Chrome highlight

Breather hose: Camouflage Green


No comments:

Post a Comment