Wednesday 31 August 2022

Oh Bollards!

 


OK, not really bollards, "Oh Arrest Points" doesn't have the same ring to it.

I've been a bit quite here as I've been making a bit of a push on my Sci-Fi City for Judge Dredd (and other games of course) and the buildings are a bit difficult to document. But here as a bit of street furniture I have 3D printed some arrest points (from Hayland Terrain here.) that were on a Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago. 

The designs contain an arrest post and a block of shackle points, all containing activation lights. As designed they are actually a bit bigger than I printed them, but all the pictures I think of from 2000AD have the perps sitting on the ground with their hands bound at an awkward height, so this size seemed to fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment