Friday 31 July 2020

Additional Chaos Dwarves and more

Two more to add to the Chaos Warband. Both from Ral Partha again. Not really any notes to make about them other than they were yet again fun to paint. (Shame I forgot to brush off some loose flock before taking this picture!)

Also, as before, I painted up a single 15mm adventuring Knight. The thought originally was that he was to be clad in the same coloured armour as the two 28mm Dwarves, but once I started painting him I realised that we wasn't entirely clad in armour. In the end he looks like he's picked up pieces of armour as he's managed to afford them - very much an RPG character.

And finally a quicky to bump up the monthly painting total. A stretch goal from a Ral Partha Kick Starter (but available online) is the animated broom - even if my wife does say it looks like the Peperami guy in a hoola skirt! Will no doubt appear in a Frostgrave game as a construct.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the broomstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Lee. Yeah, its a bit of an animal! ;)

      Delete
  2. Natural medicine gives complete cure to any health problem. I was recently diagnosed of Diabetes but I got rid of it with the herbal medicine which i ordered from Dr ODIGIE am so excited that I got heal by using Dr ODIGIE herbal medicine.and he also cured all kinds of disease meniere's disease , eczema, HSV, kidney, cancer, diabetes, chronic disease, Crohn's and colitis,e.t c.You can reach him on his page or message him on WhatsApp or email:
    +2347067683594
    drodigiehealthcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how TRADO MEDICAL DOCTOR PAUL ODUKU cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after 21 days. Within 21 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR PAUL ODUKU because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact email him directly on odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or through whatsapp +2349064430408.







    ReplyDelete