Weather: Magical Storm
Defender: N/A (Barbarians deployed first)
New additions marked in purple italics
Dwarves (345 pts):
- Valgen Maest: DWARF COMMANDER 95 Pts, XP: 3/6
[Brain Damaged: ]
- Falster Vonlyr: ELITE WARRIOR 52 Pts, XP: 3/6
- Halgar Snowbeard: WARRIOR 42 Pts, XP: 3/6
- Manon Hardfoot: WARRIOR 34 Pts, XP: 2/2
- Rod Grimiron: WARRIOR 34 Pts, XP: 2/5
- Hono Pickbattler: WARRIOR 34 Pts, XP: 2/5
- Odel Bowtwanger: Novice CROSSBOWMAN 24 Pts, XP: 0
Quality 4+ Combat 3, Short Move, Medium Shooter
- Cerri Crakshot: CROSSBOWMAN 30 Pts, XP: 1/4
- Slii Shadesmith: THIEF 30 Pts, XP: 3/3
- Ardaric Blackmaul: BARBARIAN COMMANDER 72 Pts, XP: 3/6
- Ooko: ELEMENTALIST 34 Pts (+ 75 Pts Summoning pool), XP: 3/6
- Erwig Bonetooth: ARCHER 56 Pts, XP: 3/6
- Rodulf Wolfhowl: WARRIOR 42 Pts, XP: 3/6
- Remos Arcfur: WARRIOR 42 Pts, XP: 2/5
- Cohan Deathaxe: VETERAN WARRIOR 30 Pts XP: 1/1
Setup: The table showed a rural village. Both warbands need to go into the buildings and interogate (Quality test) and/or torture (combat test) the occupants for information. The warband with the most information wins the scenario.
Cerri fires another bolt at Rodulf and knocks him back down. The Dwarven line then charges! Hono Pickbattler charges the downed Rodulf and dispatches him. Rod Grimiron charges Ramos but is knocked down himself. Snowbeard charges his aged counterpart, but the combat results in a stalemate.
Meanwhile the forgotten duo of Slii and Odel make their way forward away from the hubbub.
And the sands of the battle timer run out.
Battle Outcome: No information was gathered at all, so a DRAW