Thursday 8 November 2012

Free 28mm Mighty Tomes

(or Library furniture Part 1)


The next Fantasy campaign battle (#4) is set in and around a Library with bonus gold for collecting arcane books. So I thought it would be good to produce a few tome objectives for the figures to carry.

I had planned to fold some printed book covers round small pieces of foamcore, but found that the picture(s) I'd planned to print weren't in my saved files (Doh!). But with a quick bit of google-fu I found some free papercraft necronomicon-style paper craft notebooks from Ravensblight.


Technically they are meant to be fun, fullsize notebooks, but printing them at 25% conveniently makes them oversized magic tomes ideal for objective marking at 28mm scale. Some of them even have pre-filled pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment